Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'30 Rock' star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

'30 Rock' star Empty
PostSubject: '30 Rock' star   '30 Rock' star EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Tracy Morgan has been dieting.

"I use NutriSystem," the 30 Rock star, The L Word dvd41, tells UsMagazine.com. He doesn't give the number of pounds he has lost overall, but says, The L Word dvds"The most weightThe L Word seasons I lost was 10 pounds inThe L Word dvd seasons two weeks."

Indulgences include "hot dogs and cheeseburgers,"two and a half men dvd box set he admits.The L Word dvd box set"I cheat sometimes,buy The L Word dvd but I try notthe vampire diaries box set to."

He has also the vampire diariesdvd seasons been workingSupernatural DVD out regularly,The L Word box set including doing Pilates and kickboxing. "I'm not obese or anything, but I wanted to come down off the weight and two and a half men dvd lower my blood pressure," he explains. "And I'm diabetic --Supernatural dvds it's great forSupernatural DVD Seasons that."

KNOW MORE GOOD Supernatural box setDVDS ABOUT THE 30 ROCK Supernatural dvd box set ON Supernatural dvd series DVDSETCOLLECTION
Back to top Go down

'30 Rock' star
Page 1 of 1