Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Diaries Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Vampire Diaries Stars Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries Stars   Vampire Diaries Stars EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Pushing forth with their overseas The Apprentice DVD Box Setpress blitz, the stars of "The Vampire Diaries" were gathered together at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco The Apprentice Box Seton TuesdayThe Apprentice DVD box set afternoon The Apprentice DVD(June Cool.

With Nina Dobrev joined by Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, the trio posed during a photocall as part of the 2010 Monte Carlo The Apprentice SeasonsTelevision Festival.

Meanwhile, Miss Dobrevprison break seasons recently The L Word dvdsspoke about how glad she is that "The Vampire Diaries"buy prison break dvd doesn't show as muchThe L Word dvd skin as fellow hit vampire show, DVD The Apprentice "True Blood".

She tells, "I'm very The L Word seasonscontent with prison break dvdsnot beingprison break dvd nude on national television prison break dvd box set- I enjoy True Blood myself and I watch the show but I'm happy that bra and underwear is as stripped The L Word dvd seasonsdown asbuy prison break dvd I can get for prison break dvd seasonsthe show."

KNOW MOREThe L Word box set GOOD DVDS ABOUTThe L Word dvd box set THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Stars
Page 1 of 1