Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once hated, Jason Taylor gets warm welcome from New York Jets fans at New Meadowlands Stadium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Once hated, Jason Taylor gets warm welcome from New York Jets fans at New Meadowlands Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Once hated, Jason Taylor gets warm welcome from New York Jets fans at New Meadowlands Stadium   Once hated, Jason Taylor gets warm welcome from New York Jets fans at New Meadowlands Stadium EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm

The surreal chant came from the northwest corner of the New Meadowlands As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset, an homage to a villain that made you think you had stepped into the bizarro world.

Ja-son Taylor! Ja-son Taylor!

The final practice of the Jets' three-day Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset was punctuated by the strangest sort of tribute to one of the most hated Gang Green opponents off all time.

Even Jason Taylor was caught off guard when a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset of the 12,000 fans who attended practice Wednesday openly embraced him.

"I wasn't going to go to the wall and get beer Alias DVD on me," Taylor said with a laugh. "I didn't know what was going to come afterward. ...I'm not used to that, obviously. It was great. Arrested Development DVD as time goes on, that will grow. Make some plays in September and let it really grow."

The 14-year veteran received a friendly nudge from defensive As Time Goes By DVD Kris Jenkins before breaking the ice with a fan base that loathed him for so long. After practice, Taylor engaged more of the green-and-white-clad Battlestar Galactica DVD who despised him for the better part of his 12 seasons with the rival Dolphins, signing jerseys and hats.

"He did a good job to give the Jets fits over different parts of his Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD," Jenkins said. "So, (fans) got mixed emotions. There's a part that's giving him a little bit of trash talking and then on the other Alias DVD set, they're embracing him because they're glad he's here. In the regular season, once he gets on the Arrested Development DVD set, all of that will calm down. Now, it's going to be a little comical."

Taylor, 35, is expected to boost the Jets' As Time Goes By DVD set sack totals from a year ago. The NFL's active leader in sacks didn't participate in team drills during Organized Team Activities or Battlestar Galactica DVD set as he works his way back from offseason shoulder surgery. He said he'll likely be eased into full-contact work when training Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set begins Aug. 1.

"When you start hitting and you're in live Alias DVD boxset, you end up reverting back to what you do," Taylor said. "I think I'll be fine."

SANCHEZ ON THE MARK
Rex Ryan heaped plenty of praise on Arrested Development DVD boxset for his ability to bounce back from offseason knee surgery. "No player that I've ever been around worked as hard as Sanchez did in the As Time Goes By DVD boxset," Ryan said. "I'm not saying he's the greatest player I've ever been around ...not yet. But the strides he made this offseason were absolutely Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset. The commitment he had was unlike anybody I've seen."

Why does President Obama keep saying that his Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD boxset will do everything it takes to make BP “pay for the damage the company has caused” in the Gulf? Is there some question in his mind about BP’s Alias Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset? Is this another case where neither the president nor his advisers have read the applicable law? Or is it just Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset driving the White House to make the American people think the administration is doing something about this crisis?

In truth, there is no question about BP’s As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset: the Oil Pollution Act of 1990 (OPA) sets out exactly what BP and anyone else who caused the spill have to pay for. Under 33 U.S.C. § 2702, BP is Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset for all removal costs; all injuries to real or personal property; damages for loss of subsistence use of natural Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset; loss of profits or impairment of earning capacity due to injury, destruction, or loss of natural resources or real or personal property; and Alias DVD for the cost of providing increased public services by any state. These categories of damages would cover all of the Arrested Development DVD that everyone has been talking about, including the losses of the many fishermen in Louisiana and Mississippi who make their living from the As Time Goes By DVD. It would not, of course, cover the wages of oil workers who are now stranded because of the President’s decision to Battlestar Galactica DVD all oil drilling for six months. But then, why should BP be liable for that? Obama’s moratorium is an unreasonable Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD that is supported neither by the states in the Gulf nor experts in the oil and gas industry.
Alias DVD set
Alias DVD boxset
2.Arrested Development
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset
Arrested Development DVD
Arrested Development DVD set
Arrested Development DVD boxset
3.As Time Goes By
As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset
As Time Goes By DVD
As Time Goes By DVD set
As Time Goes By DVD boxset
4.Battlestar Galactica
Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset
Battlestar Galactica DVD
Battlestar Galactica DVD set
Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset
5.Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset
Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD
Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set
Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD boxset
Back to top Go down

Once hated, Jason Taylor gets warm welcome from New York Jets fans at New Meadowlands Stadium
Page 1 of 1