Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True blood 1-3 dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

True blood 1-3 dvd Empty
PostSubject: True blood 1-3 dvd   True blood 1-3 dvd EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

I very much enjoyed true blood seasons 1-3 dvd. It was very faithful to Dead Until Dark, except that small characters in true blood seasons like Tara and Lafayette were expanded, and you get everyone's point of view, not just Sookie's. Also, Bill has more depth here, and you see things from his point of view, and you understand him better. Other storylines were added, like the emphasis on "V" addiction, which makes sense. Season two of true blood 1-3 on dvd has taken things to a whole other level and I love it so far. I can't wait for the blu-ray release of true blood 1-3 collection! From the very beginning, true blood seasons 1-3 series has very sexually explicit scenes, most of which centered on Jason's exploits, and some violence as well, with a great deal of emphasis to vampire hatred as the new form of southern racism/segregation. Season two of true blood dvd for sale takes things further, with gore and horror replacing the sex (there's still plenty of it though), and the fledging out of characters like Eric, Tara and Lafayette (whose death does not happen in the TV series). MaryAnn in true blood seasons 1-3 boxset is the mysterious creature that makes a brief appearance in Living Dead in Dallas, but is expanded on the TV version to the point that she almost takes over the entire buy true blood 1-3 dvd. The actors are great. Ann Paquin has grown on me as Sookie, British hottie Stephen Moyer is wonderful as Bill, and I finally like Alexander Skarsgard as everyone's favorite vampire bad boy Eric in true blood dvds.

true blood seasons 1-3 dvd collection
Back to top Go down

True blood 1-3 dvd
Page 1 of 1