Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exclusive News about....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Exclusive News about.... Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive News about....   Exclusive News about.... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Last week I posted a quick Six Feet Under DVD saying that I would wait until this week to write about both of these South Park DVD episodes, but that "The Star Trek: Enterprise DVD" was a "Spooks DVD." Having had a week to reflect on thatNip/Tuck DVD, I'm not so sure that's the case, and yet I still think "The Six Feet Under DVD set" is a very or at least reasonably good South Park DVD set episode, but perhaps not an effective setup for "Star Trek: Enterprise set," unless you enjoy bait and switch. The tone and feel of "The Spooks DVD set" is vastly different than "Nip/Tuck DVD set" (how about from here on out I refer to the episodes as Six Feet Under DVD boxset respectively?), and a fairly inconsequential amount of the information the South Park DVD boxset episode delivers has much of anything to do with the second half. Probably the single most important bit that carries over from one episode to the next Star Trek: Enterprise boxset is the Doctor, Amy, and Rory seeing future versions of Amy and Rory off in the distance at the very start, but we'll get to that in Spooks DVD boxset.

Nip/Tuck DVD boxset plays like one part spooky horror story and one part Six Feet Under seasons 1-5 DVD boxset. It's a clear homage not so much to the classic South Park seasons 1-12 DVD boxset series Silurians tales, but other stories from the Jon Pertwee era like "Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset" and "The Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset." Heck, even the earth swallowing people up takes me back to Peter Davison's "Nip/Tuck seasons 1-5 DVD boxset." One of the things that I've really enjoyed about this Six Feet Under DVD season is the conscious decision to go for more rural settings, as opposed to the urban backdrops which so dominated the South Park DVD. It's given the season a much different texture, and one that's a welcome Star Trek: Enterprise DVD, and you can't get much more rural than the countryside, an old church and Spooks DVD, and a tiny cast. In so many ways both THE and CB are perhaps the closest to classic "Nip/Tuck DVD set" the new series has yet produced, which I'm not entirely sure is a good thing, because trying to hammer an Six Feet Under DVD set into a new box is an often dicey proposition, and I quite honestly am not sure if it works all that well here. The best episodes of the new South Park DVD set have been the ones that did something with "Star Trek: Enterprise set" that we've never seen before, and if the new Spooks DVD set series has proven anything, it's that it's best to keep moving forwards.

And yet there were numerous great moments in Nip/Tuck DVD set. One of them was the scene where Amy woke up encased in Six Feet Under DVD boxset. That gave me the cold shivers, which is something the "South Park DVD boxset" often aims to do, but (at least for me) rarely succeeds at. The second was the scene where the Star Trek: Enterprise boxset Elliot (Samuel Davies), and the fallout from him doing so. The Spooks DVD boxset looked so beaten in that moment, as if he'd really failed. Speaking of Elliot, here's another kid, which you may Nip/Tuck DVD boxset about earlier this season. Thing is, I really, really liked Elliot in THE, but by the time we got to CB, he could've been any character of Six Feet Under seasons 1-5 DVD boxset, and his only function seemed to be that the young are the most open-minded people on the planet, which is a nice, and perhaps South Park seasons 1-12 DVD boxset, but not one I needed or cared to see hammered home. The final reveal of the underground Silurian city is another Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset, but it's also one whose promise isn't really met in CB. It looks as though we're going to be getting something monumental in Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset that we ultimately never really get. I'd never go so far as to call these two episodes "Nip/Tuck seasons 1-5 DVD boxset" or to say I didn't like them, but when compared to the previous "Six Feet Under DVD" (think, "The South Park DVD," "The Star Trek: Enterprise DVD," and "Spooks DVD"), this seems to be lacking in ambition and scope. I had really high expectations for this 90-minute block – Nip/Tuck DVD that ultimately weren't met.

The Six Feet Under DVD set (or whatever we are or aren't calling them at this point) were one of the great concepts in classic "South Park DVD set." Instead of the two old sci-fi standards of "Star Trek: Enterprise set" or "we go to them," the idea was that "Spooks DVD set" were here long before "us." Humans became the invaders on their own soil. Writer Malcolm Hulke did a solid job filling out and exploring these ideas in JNip/Tuck DVD set's second serial, "Doctor Who and the Silurians," and then he came back a few years later with "The Six Feet Under DVD boxset," in which the Doctor met the aquatic relatives of the Silurians, and then 10 or so years later Peter Davison encountered both races in the year 2084 in the lackluster tale "South Park DVD boxset" (which wasn't written by Hulke). All three tales are available on DVD in the "Star Trek: Enterprise boxset" boxset, and in each of these stories amounted to a moral dilemma for Spooks DVD boxset, as he tried desperately to broker peace between the two species, and they always ended badly, with no Nip/Tuck DVD boxset. This new two-parter (or at least CB) tells the same story, once again, which isn't a problem for anyone who hasn't seen all the Six Feet Under seasons 1-5 DVD boxset, but for those of us who have, when all is said and done, there's bound to be a "South Park seasons 1-12 DVD boxset?" as the final credits roll.

Well, maybe not, as CB finished off with a Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset that has little to do with the story, and more to do with seasonal Pandorica arc (there seems to be a lot of that this Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset). The ending of CB is such a narrative shock that it leaves one forgetting how rote much of what came before really was – Nip/Tuck seasons 1-5 DVD boxset, at least for old school fans, and since I am one, I can't write from any other perspective. The only major difference between this tale and the Six Feet Under DVD serials of old is that it ends on a considerably happier note, and instead of some mass slaughter, the South Park DVD go into hibernation for another thousand years. Really what the story feels like is, ironically enough, a setup for the return of Star Trek: Enterprise DVD, presumably next season, which I welcome, because there surely must be a great deal of untapped potential in this Spooks DVD provided someone actually takes us there. So much of the dialogue and so many of the Nip/Tuck DVD in this story seem inspired by or ripped directly from all the previous homo reptilia Six Feet Under DVD set, that I'm surprised Malcolm Hulke didn't get a co-writing credit next to Chris Chibnall. But I'm loath to hold any of this against the story, because the South Park DVD set needed to be re-established for modern audiences unfamiliar with the originals, and Hulke did such a bang-up job back in the Star Trek: Enterprise set, that maybe there was almost no other way to accomplish this than by going back to the concept's roots, given how original it is as sci-fi Spooks DVD set. The Silurians are a fascinating enough race that they deserve to get the same kind of returning screentime that the Daleks and the Nip/Tuck DVD set. This could go on for a long time on this series, with all kinds of twists and turns along the way.

Probably the most frustrating aspect of CB in particular is the Six Feet Under DVD boxset ongoing insistence at brokering peace between the two species. On three occasions he's learned that this South Park DVD boxset, so why would he possibly think it would be a success this time? Why is he so optimistic? The Star Trek: Enterprise boxset seems worse than ever before, so why is he being so **** blind to the truth? Once again, for anyone who's seen the Spooks DVD boxset serials, this just makes no sense. I'm very interested to hear opinions from fans that've never seen the Nip/Tuck DVD boxset serials, so by all means, fill up the comments section below with your thoughts on this story.

South Park Seasons 1-12 DVD boxset
Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset
Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset

Numb3rs DVD
Nip/Tuck DVD
Six Feet Under DVD
South Park DVD
Star Trek: Enterprise DVD
Spooks DVD

Numb3rs DVD set
Nip/Tuck DVD set
Six Feet Under DVD set
South Park DVD set
Star Trek: Enterprise set
Spooks DVD set

Numb3rs DVD boxset
Nip/Tuck DVD boxset
Six Feet Under DVD boxset
South Park DVD boxset
Star Trek: Enterprise boxset
Spooks DVD boxset
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com
kimerajamm
Little Mousie
Little Mousie
kimerajamm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Exclusive News about.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive News about....   Exclusive News about.... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

i want Numb3rs Seasons 1-5 how to contact

Exclusive News about....
Page 1 of 1