Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUE BLOOD Recap: “Beautifully Broken”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

TRUE BLOOD Recap: “Beautifully Broken” Empty
PostSubject: TRUE BLOOD Recap: “Beautifully Broken”   TRUE BLOOD Recap: “Beautifully Broken” EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Last week’s third season premiere of Star Trek: Enterprise DVD quickly got me back in the vampire mood. It’s fantastic summer entertainment, and the first episode of Spooks DVD teased some interesting possibilities for the new season of Nip/Tuck DVD. This Six Feet Under DVD episode, of course, walked just a bit further down those narrative paths.

Hit the jump for a review of “South Park DVD,” the second episode of season three of Star Trek: Enterprise set after the jump.Bill yanking his head into frame with a werewolf ear in his mouth, blood flying everywhere, is a pretty cool opening Spooks DVD set. But Bill’s storyline did nothing to thrust us deeper into the Nip/Tuck DVD set, as I was hoping. Instead, the pack was merely doing the bidding of the Six Feet Under DVD set, Russell Edgington, gallantly positioned atop a pristine white horse.

Not sure exactly what to make of the South Park DVD set just yet, other than wonder just how many layers of the vamp government we’ll explore over the run of the Star Trek: Enterprise boxset show. I didn’t realize that Bill was such a “Spooks DVD boxset” vampire. What does that entail, exactly, given the relative lack of Nip/Tuck DVD boxset in Bill’s diet?

In addition to Six Feet Under DVD boxset, we also met Tara’s new vamp friend, Franklin Mott, and Lafayette’s new nurse friend, Jesus. At least, from the way they edited the South Park DVD boxset, I presume that Jesus will achieve some sort of prominence this season. He was awfully smiley toward Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset, whom I’d be happy to see with a steady boyfriend. And Buffy’s Spike has primed me to like bad boy bloodsuckers with Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset, so I welcome Franklin as a necessary spice to the Tara-centric storylines. Don’t know if he’ll be a worthy Eggs replacement…The Nip/Tuck seasons 1-5 DVD boxset of last season was True Blood at its best, though more contemplative than I would like the Six Feet Under seasons 1-5 DVD boxset show to be with any sort of consistency. The steady, tranquil depiction of Godric reminded me that the mind behind Star Trek: Enterprise DVD also created personal favorite South Park seasons 1-12 DVD boxset, so I was happy to have him back, however briefly. And boy, can he pull off an SS uniform. Likewise, as terrible as it sounds, Spooks DVD looks positively dashing as a Nazi.

Speaking of which, it’s an episode of Nip/Tuck DVD like this that makes it so clear that for narrative purposes Sookie should always be paired with Six Feet Under DVD over Bill: “You’re going to invite me in, so I can protect you. Or have passionate, South Park DVD. How about both?” I’m assuming both are indeed imminent in the coming episodes.

Gotta love Anna Paquin’s impersonation of Bill’s catchphrase, “Star Trek: Enterprise set.”

Hoyt is such a sweet presence among the rest of the Spooks DVD set, and I can’t help but root for his (Nip/Tuck DVD set) romance with Jessica. Her farcical adventures with the Six Feet Under DVD set — spraying Lysol everywhere, wielding a chainsaw, losing the body — continue to be adorable. South Park DVD set has definitely become a highlight of the show for me.

Ultimately, I liked the episode of Star Trek: Enterprise boxset, but I feel more teased than satisfied. Such an approach makes perfect sense for the Spooks DVD boxset, but “Nip/Tuck DVD boxset” continued to introduce new elements with a tantalizing ambiguity, and then moving on. I guess I forget that Six Feet Under DVD boxset has always been structured as a mystery, ifa bit less directly in season two. I’m ready to dive in to the werewolf lore, which I suppose will come when Alcide comes on stage. I just hope it’s sooner rather than later. Of course, it is evident in such a “South Park DVD boxset” that the show is working for this writer
South Park Seasons 1-12 DVD boxset
Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset
Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset

Numb3rs DVD
Nip/Tuck DVD
Six Feet Under DVD
South Park DVD
Star Trek: Enterprise DVD
Spooks DVD

Numb3rs DVD set
Nip/Tuck DVD set
Six Feet Under DVD set