Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tribe is a totally unique program!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

The Tribe is a totally unique program!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Tribe is a totally unique program!!!   The Tribe is a totally unique program!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:30 pm

The Tribe is a totally unique program consisting of 5 seasons (and I really hope another sometime soon). It's basically about children and teenagers trying to survive and make the world a better and safer place to live in after the adult race is wiped out by a virus. Thats just the basics though. There is a lot more to it than that.
The Tribe was mainly aimed at an audience of old children and teenagers and covers many of the situations that they might experience in their lives such as drugs and alcohol, teenage pregnancy, and the basic means of growing up and being an individual as well as much more.
That may have made it sound very boring and off-putting but believe me, its not. That is all disguised behind a brilliant story-line and many great actors and actresses carrying out the genius plots(The Tribe).

------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-8
Law and Order DVD 1-10
Bones DVD 1-5
South Park DVD 1-13
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
Back to top Go down

The Tribe is a totally unique program!!!
Page 1 of 1