Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tudors series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

The Tudors series Empty
PostSubject: The Tudors series   The Tudors series EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Every Episode of The Tudors dvd is a cliffhanger. I think The Tudors 1-4 dvd makes the series "The Tudors dvd" so great. I know that most re-creations of History to Film usually insert things that are not factually accurate. However, with "The Tudors 1-4", as with the series "Rome", what is added in The Tudors 4 only makes for a fantastic viewing experience leaving the viewer wanting more. I am an avid historian of The Tudors 1-4 on dvd and I know the fact from the fiction yet I rate this so high because of the flow between the two and the anticipation that The Tudors 4 dvd leaves me with in waiting for the next episode or season of The Tudors 1-4.

dvdcollection
Back to top Go down

The Tudors series
Page 1 of 1