Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For good health and good savings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

For good health and good savings  Empty
PostSubject: For good health and good savings    For good health and good savings  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm

I am gathering speed as I slide down the slippery slope towards total Battlestar Galactica DVD.

As time goes on and we are no closer to Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD our first home than we were when we started looking eight months ago, we are steadily saving more money for our deposit.

I've discovered a little quirk of Alias DVD set: once you start putting money away, finding ways to save becomes a bit of a game.

When I first noticed the number in our savings account Arrested Development DVD set but surely increasing, a little excited fire sparked inside me. Finally I could see the value in going without some of the things I As Time Goes By DVD set wouldn't have thought twice about spending money on.

First it was clothes, then unnecessary bits and pieces for the flat and then Battlestar Galactica DVD set. More recently it's been food...

You know about me and food. I love it. I Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set like all things yellow: fries, won tons, battered-anything, potato chips etc.

Of course I know all that stuff is bad for me and my thighs are Alias DVD boxset reminding me that I should be choosing green over yellow, but oh! I find that unhealthy food can be such an alluring temptress.

Ever since I stopped smoking and started packing on the Arrested Development DVD boxset I've been trying to find ways of being healthy without being miserable about it. Naturally, I've tried to cut out junk food on a number of As Time Goes By DVD boxset but then I'd get home late from work and be too tired to cook, or I'd wake up late in the morning and not bother making my lunch.

Both of these regularly occurring Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset would lead to me buying most of my meals, and when I'm standing at a counter with my entire world suddenly revolving around satisfying my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD boxset that instant, let's just say that yellow beats out green every time.

Trying to get a grip on a healthy eating has proven difficult because when I'm tired, I don't make good food Alias Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset, and I'm tired a lot. However, all that is changing because, as mentioned, I'm saving!

With penny-pinching as the motivation, I'm finding it much easier to do a weekly shop and make my own Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset than I ever did when I was trying to be healthy. Oh believe me, I know how lame that sounds. I know it As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset like I have my priorities all up the whack - and it's true, I do. I realise I should be eating well out of respect for my body, not because it's cheaper - but hey, I figure if this is the only way I can drive myself to Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset what I eat then it's really no bad thing.

The upshot of all this is that I'm making my own meals quite a bit more and I can feel myself gradually turning into a regular Suzy Homemaker. The only problem is, my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset is somewhat limited and I'm hoping you can help.

I'm after ideas for snacks, lunches and dinners that are quick, easy, delicious and Alias DVD because right now I'm eating a lot of yoghurt and banana for breakfast, tinned salmon on toast for Arrested Development DVD, and rice with veges for dinner. For once in my life I'm getting a grip on my eating (albeit with entirely screwed up motives) and I don't want to fall off the As Time Goes By DVD just because I'm getting bored of eating the same three meals over... and over... and over... and...

You get the picture. So please, meal ideas - for the Battlestar Galactica DVD of my savings, health and sanity.
Alias DVD set
Alias DVD boxset
2.Arrested Development
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset
Arrested Development DVD
Arrested Development DVD set
Arrested Development DVD boxset
3.As Time Goes By
As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset
As Time Goes By DVD
As Time Goes By DVD set
As Time Goes By DVD boxset