Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alias, worth buying!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Alias, worth buying! Empty
PostSubject: Alias, worth buying!   Alias, worth buying! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:06 pm

I just finished alias entire series a few weeks ago and i gotta say its one of the best shows! Jennifer Garner is a great actress and really makes this series worthwhile! Alias dvd box set has a great plot that stays with it from the first episode until the last one! Never will this show fail to surprise or excite you to go and watch the next episode! I hope you choose to buy this intriguing and action-packed series. Enjoy it!

Las Vegas seasons dvd it is a tv show talk about some people in Lasvegas
Criminal Minds dvd box set a tv show about a crack team of FBI profilers flies from Quantico to the focal point of the criminal activity of various serial killers, to investigate the evidence on the crime scenes, compose a profile and try to prevent the next fatal strike.
The L Word seasons dvd follows the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles.
The Sopranos dvd box set will let you know the Underworld.
ER Seasons 1-15 DVD Box Set was a medical drama that aired on NBC for 15 seasons.
Back to top Go down

Alias, worth buying!
Page 1 of 1