Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emily VanCamp Leaving Brothers & Sisters: Rebecca's "Run Her Course"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robson12
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Emily VanCamp Leaving Brothers & Sisters: Rebecca's "Run Her Course" Empty
PostSubject: Emily VanCamp Leaving Brothers & Sisters: Rebecca's "Run Her Course"   Emily VanCamp Leaving Brothers & Sisters: Rebecca's "Run Her Course" EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 pm

The CSI Las Vegas dvd release Walkers are losing another family NCIS DVD box set member: Emily VanCamp is leaving dvd brothers and sisters.
The smallville dvd actress will return for "two or three episodes" next season Battlestar Galactica complete series to wrap up her storyline as Rebecca before 30 Rock dvd box set bidding adieu for good, she tells NCIS seasons dvd Entertainment Weekly.
"I really feel like Smallville seasons dvd box set Rebecca has run her course," VanCamp, 24, Battlestar Galactica series dvd tells the magazine. "I've been doing this 30 Rock dvd series for a very long time and other opportunities Avatar blu-ray have presented themselves that NCIS dvd I haven't been able to do. I've had Smallville seasons dvd such an amazing four years on the show Brothers and Sisters series dvd and I felt like maybe it was Battlestar Galactica dvd box set time."
Emily VanCamp Leaving Brothers & Sisters: Rebecca's "Run Her Course" 100630brotherssisters_emilyvancamp1
The Everwood alum, who joined the ABC drama in 2007, says she was offered a new two-year deal, but found the idea of staying for two more seasons "slightly daunting."
"With family dramas 30 Rock box set, it's hard to keep those Brothers and Sisters dvd box set stories alive. I just felt like it was time Avatar dvd to move on," she says. "I'd like Project Runway dvd box set to think that it was a mutual Cougar Town dvd box set agreement. I don't really make decisions The Pacific dvd box set based on [money]. For me, it was really a creative Rescue Me dvd release thing ... I did a lot of soul-searching The Good Wife dvd box set. It's a big risk for me to take."
VanCamp, whose NCIS dvd collection character suffered a miscarriage last season Smallville series dvd, believes her departure will lead to more Battlestar Galactica seasons dvd storylines for her on-screen husband, Justin dvd 30 Rock (Dave Annable). "With such a huge Project Runway box set cast, all I'm doing is opening up more time Modern Family dvd box set for them," she says. "I spoke to our Cougar Town box set showrunner David Marshall Grant and Modern Family dvd series he's come up with some great storylines for Rescue Me dvd box set the next season. I'm very excited about what's The Good Wife dvd series happening for Rebecca."
VanCamp, who's filming NCIS dvd series a Hallmark movie, Let Them Shine, dvd smallville follows Rob Lowe out the exit door. Battlestar Galactica dvd set Lowe left Brothers & Sisters at the end of 30 Rock dvd release last season Brothers and Sisters box set after his character, Robert McCallister, Project Runway dvd series died in a car accident.
ABC had no The Pacific box set comment on VanCamp's departure.
Are you bummed Rescue Me dvd series VanCamp's leaving? How will you like to see The Good Wife box set Rebecca go?
Back to top Go down

Emily VanCamp Leaving Brothers & Sisters: Rebecca's "Run Her Course"
Page 1 of 1