Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Closer DVD Boxset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

The Closer DVD Boxset Empty
PostSubject: The Closer DVD Boxset   The Closer DVD Boxset EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 pm

The Closer DVD Boxset

Dwight, feeling a connectionHeroes dvd with this youngin who idolizesBuffy dvd his father, offers to check it Buffy dvd box setout. I'm not sure why these detectivesLas Vegas dvd box set (detectives, not officers, ya hear!) Las Vegas dvdhave been called to handle a school the Unit dvd box setyard tiff... but I'll just go with it.
They visit the Unit dvdScotty's house and we meet hisThe Closer dvd Mama, Cleo, played to tortured The Closer dvdtrailer park perfection by JulietteThe Closer dvd box set Lewis (is it just me or does this MI5 Spooks dvd boxsetwoman not age??). Cleo explains sheMI5 Spooks dvd was simply arguing with herCalifornication dvd husband, Billy, about an impendingCalifornication dvd box set bank foreclosure. Her older son, Project Runway dvd box set Troy, loafs lazily on the couch Project Runway dvdand Dwight notices resin on his MacGyver complete series hands, which he takes to beMacGyver dvd box set marijuana.
Meanwhile, Dwight's MacGyver dvdMama swings by the precinct Alias complete seriesshowing off her Southern charm by Alias dvdengaging in some harmless flirting The OC complete serieswith Sgt. Lightfoot. Lt. Rice The OC dvdperks up when she realizes whoWeeds dvd box set this woman is and the close-in-ageWeeds dvd ladies engage in friendly banter. Glee dvd box set I'm not sure where everybody Glee dvd else was while watching this scene, The Vampire Diaries dvd box setbut I was sweating it out inThe Vampire Diaries dvd 90 degree heat in NYC and I'd Merlin dvd box setbe a liar if I said I didn'tMerlin dvd want to jump right into that scene, the king of queen dvd down some sweet tea, and join theirthe king of queen dvd boxset conversation about Spanx and dark angel dvdCurves! I loved that Dwight's Mama dark angel dvd boxsetwas wearing skinny jeans (as a Gilmore Girls Complete Series dvdresult of her sexually charged Gilmore Girls dvd new beau, no doubt!).
Also at theDollhouse dvd station, Dwight's Mama's beau Dollhouse dvd box setvisits Dwight for a man-to-man JAG dvd box setpeace talk. Dwight hears JAG dvdhim out, but then quips, "Don't Rome dvd box setexpect me to start playing tag Rome dvdfootball with you in the park on Get Smart dvdSundays." You better walk theGet Smart dvd box set line beau-man!Dwight and queer as folk dvd box setWhitehead continue their investigation queer as folk dvdby interviewing Billy's former sex and the city dvd box settruck-driving employer who sex and the city dvddivulges that Billy was beat the apprentice dvd box setup and tossed in a car. He the apprentice dvdcontinues by giving us a revealing ugly betty dvd box set descriptor of the type of man his Melrose Place dvd box set employee really is, "All Billy Air Bud dvd box set ever did for me was be a cheap Human Target dvd box set prick."
Back to top Go down

The Closer DVD Boxset
Page 1 of 1