Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The big bang Theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carolbaby
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-23

The big bang Theory Empty
PostSubject: The big bang Theory   The big bang Theory EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:23 pm

I regularly watch "the big bang theory season 3 dvd" with my friend who is a huge fan of this show. the simpsons 21 dvd box set The great thing about it is that I am a classic geek and he is anything but, The Good Wife dvd but we both find the show hilarious. I sometimes have to explain the geekier references family guy season 8 dvd (as for instance when the gang tried to convince Sheldon The Mentalist 1-2 dvd that he is a robot by pointing out that he never violates rules 1 and 3 of the Three Laws of Robotics), family guy dvd box set but the balance of geeky & chuck season 3 dvd non-geeky humor is such that everyone can enjoy it. chuck 1-3 I think that this fact alone makes it an outstanding show. how i met your mother season 5 dvd The writing is excellent. The cast is is also. how i met yout mother seasons dvd box set The three main characters (Sheldon, Leonard, and Penny) quickly make you care about them. will and grace seasons dvd box set Being from Texas, I especially enjoy the "Texas trailer-park" background that they've given to Sheldon, i love lucy seasons 1-8 dvd box set with its references to moon-pies and the house coming off the cinder blocks. 30 rock season 4 dvd box set Raj and Wolowitz are less well developed, but there's time to medium seasons dvd box set correct that - the show has been renewed.

fringe seasons 1-2 dvd box set
csi lasvegas seasons 1-10 dvd box set
csi lasvegas season 10 dvd
the x files dvd box set
xena warrior princess dvd box set
The Mentalist season 2 dvd
Back to top Go down

The big bang Theory
Page 1 of 1