Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ghost whisperer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carolbaby
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-23

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 pm

I will admit to watching Ghost Whisperer season 5 dvd for the lovely Jennifer Love Hewitt, having followed her career since Party of Five Dollhouse Seasons 1-2 and several movies of varying quality. Dollhouse season 2 dvd box set And when I first read that Ghost Whisperer seasons 1-5 dvd box set she would be returning to television in a series with this story I was, Teen Titans season 1 dvd box set to put it mildly, not encouraged. United States Of tala season 1 dvd box set But I have to admit this is quite a good show. Yes, supernatural 1-5 box set the concept is similar to NBC's Medium but crossed with supernatural season 5 on dvd CBS' Touched by an Angel. So yes, it's a little corny at times. house md season 6 dvd It's probably aimed at an older demographic being on CBS. Desperate Housewives season 6 dvd But that doesn't detract from it being rather good, in that "tell me a spooky story" mode like the old Twilight Zone shows were at times.
Jennifer plays Melinda Gordon, Little House on the Prairie Seasons 1-10 DVD Boxset recently married, now a small business owner in the town of Grandview (state unknown, but aren't all TV small towns like that?) who has held a particular ability since childhood, house md seasons 1-6 dvd box set the ability to communicate with the dead. She "sees" them and is sought out by them to help them make their final journeys into the afterlife. Desperate Housewives dvd box set Or "crossover" as it's been termed. But before they can, they all have unfinished business with their loved ones. Friday Night Lights dvd box setUsually, it's the circumstances behind their deaths that lead them to Melinda. The Drinky Crow show dvdfor saleSo "the dead" range from an M.I.A. soldier wishing to tell his now grown son the details of his disappearance, brother & sisters season 4 dvd to a wrongly executed artist, to a 9 year old boy trying to tell his mother his death was not her fault. Naturally those she encounters are all skeptical, even hostile at times. brother & sisters seasons 1-4 dvd box set But even she admits it's not easy having this ability, at times she wishes she didn't have it.

In Treatment dvd box set
Private Practice season 3 dvd
The Shield Seasons 1-7 dvd
Back to top Go down

ghost whisperer
Page 1 of 1