Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brother Bear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danggui
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Brother Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Brother Bear    Brother Bear  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:43 pm

NASHVILLE, Modern Family dvds, Tenn. (AP) — As much as he enjoys singing about the double lives of computer geeks ("Online") and amorous country boys ("Ticks"), FlashForward complete series, Fireman Sam boxset, Brother Bear dvd series, Brother Bear collection, The Simpsons boxset, Brad Paisley says there's too much going on in the world to be too lighthearted on his new album, Brother Bear seasons 1-2, Family Guy complete box set, "American Saturday Night."

"I think this country has turned on a dime in a way that none of us foresaw coming a year ago, Fireman Sam collection," Paisley, whose sons are 2 years old and 2 months old, recently told The Associated Press. "I think all of that and the birth of a son and the bold new times we're living in ... it's hard to ignore."
Paisley, House M.D box set 1-6, who co-wrote all 14 new songs, visits those serious themes more often than before, inspired by the historic election of Democratic President Barack Obama and the worldwide economic turmoil that's thrown many people onto hard times.
The title track celebrates diversity ("It's a French kiss, Italian ice margaritas in the moonlight, just another American Saturday night") while "Welcome to the Future" offers social commentary ("I had a friend in school, running-back on a football team, they burned a cross in his front yard for asking out the homecoming queen").
The first single, "Then," his 10th straight to hit No. 1, is a romantic letter to his wife, Breaking Bad dvd 1-3, warner bros collection, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
On this record, True Blood box set 1-2, Family Guy dvd set, DreamWorks collection, Walt Disney's 100 Years Of Magic on dvd, The Mentalist on dvd, Charlie and Lola complete seasons, The Vampire Diaries complete seasons, warner bros box set, there are very few of the mini-stories and characters that set the tone for so many of his other successful songs, Paisley said.
"This is maybe more heartfelt this time. I didn't even write any liner notes on this album, I didn't write any description of it, The Tudors 1-4, I didn't write any thank yous. I feel like it's all in the record. You hear why I'm writing these songs."
Paisley carries the personal touch to the CD cover, which shows him holding a brush in front of a painting of city buildings and distant hills. He sketched the design himself and painted it in about an hour in his barn.
"It was just this idea that meant as much to me as the songs do, The Simpsons dvd box set, to be able to have a cover, Sex and the City complete box set," he said. "That's another piece of me you're seeing standing there holding that paintbrush."
The album is the West Virginia native's seventh collection in 10 years. His 2-year-old, The Simpsons dvd series, Huck, makes his debut, singing the last word on "Anything Like Me," a whimsical tune about a new father contemplating the inevitable payback that's coming if his kid grows up to be like him.
While "American Saturday Night" covers new ground, In the Night Garden dvd set, it's not as big a departure as Paisley's last album, Mad Men series 1-3, a mostly instrumental CD called "Play." There's still some humor and plenty of flashy guitar solos, and Paisley continues the tradition of including a gospel cut with "No," a song he co-wrote with Grand Ole Opry star Bill Anderson and Jon Randall.
"It's still Brad Paisley, In the Night Garden boxset, but it's pushed in different directions, Ugly Betty dvd series," said Joe Galante, Brother Bear dvd set, chairman of Sony Music Nashville, which includes the singer's Arista label. "If I'm a fan, I'm going on this journey with him. If I'm not a fan, Scrubs complete seasons, I'm going to be introduced to things I didn't know he can do."
Back to top Go down

Brother Bear
Page 1 of 1