Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am addicted to it, entourage is great.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

I am addicted to it, entourage is great. Empty
PostSubject: I am addicted to it, entourage is great.   I am addicted to it, entourage is great. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Entourage is one of my favorite shows, well actually it is my favorite show. Entourage inspired me to become an actor, and I'm serious I am actually going to the New York Film Academy next year and looking for talent agents just like Ari Gold. Entourage is great and it shows exactally how an actor lives in L.A or in any other part of the show, not to mention the guest stars, they are amazing! The plot and setting of this show is great! I really love it and I'm not sugar coating it. When I watched the first episode it lured me in, and made me watch the second, third, fourth, and so on and so forth. I finished the entire show in 3 days... I am addicted to it, it is great.

--------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
Lost DVD 1-6
House MD DVD 1-6
Scrubs DVD 1-9
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Back to top Go down

I am addicted to it, entourage is great.
Page 1 of 1