Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woman in HP scandal saddened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyfish520
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Woman in HP scandal saddened Empty
PostSubject: Woman in HP scandal saddened   Woman in HP scandal saddened EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

The woman at the center of the sexual that forced the resignation of Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd revealed her identity Sunday and said she is "surprised and saddened" that Hurd lost his job.
Jodie Fisher, 50, an actress and businesswoman, knew Hurd through her contract jobs with HP's marketing department from 2007 to 2009. HP paid her up to $5,000 per event to greet people and make introductions among executives attending HP events that she helped organize.
Fisher echoed Hurd's statement that the two never had a sexual relationship, but neither she nor her lawyer, celebrity attorney Gloria Allred, would discuss details of the harassment claim.
That claim set off the chain of events that led to the discovery of allegedly falsified expense reports for dinners Hurd had with Fisher and ended in Hurd's forced resignation Friday from the world's largest technology company.
Fisher acknowledged that she and Hurd have settled the matter. A person familiar with the case told The Associated Press that Hurd agreed to pay Fisher but would not reveal the size of the payment.
"I was surprised and saddened that Mark Hurd lost his job over this," Fisher said in a statement. "That was never my intention."
Make It or Break It DVD Box set
Make It or Break It DVD
Daniel Deronda Season 1 DVD
Daniel Deronda DVD
The Take Season 1 DVD Box set
The Take Season 1 DVD
30 Rock DVD Box set
30 Rock DVD
Stargate Universe DVD Box set
Stargate Universe DVD
Back to top Go down

Woman in HP scandal saddened