Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Buffy dvd box sets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fisher
Special Guest

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Buffy dvd box sets   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Alyson Hannigan Buffy dvd box sets Frasier box set 1-11 Frasier buy, How I Met Your Mother

Lily's father is coming to How I Met Your Mother Bob the Builder season 1-2 dvd The Simpsons complete box set 1-21 Buffy complete series dvd set Burn Notice series dvd Clash Of The Gods series Strike Back series, series creator Carter Bays tells TVGuide.com exclusively."We're going to meet Lily's dad later in the season. He hasn't been cast yet Frasier dvd box set in canada Life dvd season 1," Bays says. "It will sort of explain a lot about Lily: why she is the way she is Clash Of The Gods series dvd Frasier dvd complete, why she's kind of a control freak."Fall TV: See what's up against Mother this seasonAvid fans will recall that Papa Aldrin was not seen at Lily and Marshall's wedding in Season 2 and there's a reason for that Seinfeld boxset australia, Bays says. "He was not at the wedding. It's a bit of an estranged relationship and he's going to come back into her life Seinfeld the complete boxset Miami Medical season 1 dvd Big Love dvd set," Bays says. "We find out he wasn't the best dad. It's sort of at the root of why Marshall's very gung-ho about having kids and Lily not so much."News: Mother an Emmy dark horse? See our Emmy picksLily's dad will appear in the season's Thanksgiving episode and Bays says the Mother crew is currently looking at "a lot of people" for the "fun part."Season 5 of How I Met Your Mother premieres Monday at 8/7c on CBS.Who do you think should play Lily's dad? And what do you think happened between father and daughter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Buffy dvd box sets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1