Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

charmed dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

charmed dvd Empty
PostSubject: charmed dvd   charmed dvd EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:09 pm

"charmed seasons 1-8 dvd box set" is pretty much your average show about witches, but if you're thinking "Sabrina", you're wrong. Here's a show about three young women that are also witches - the charmed dvd Ones. They are also sisters. It's all about Piper (Holly Marie Combs), Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and their long-lost half-sister, Paige (Rose McGowan). The eldest sister in charmed 1-8 is actually Prue (Shannen Doherty) but she was killed of at the end of the third series. So they brought in Paige. Sure, there have been heaps of complaints about Prue being gone and Paige being brought in, but some people actually think Paige is better. I don't have an opinion on the characters and who's my favourite, but I really like the TV series. If you like "charmed seasons 1-8", then you'll probably also like "Buffy" and "Angel", and perhaps "Sabrina" but that's completely different. Overall, I reckon "charmed" is a really good show and recommend people to watch it if you're in that sort of thing - witches, magic and spirits.
Back to top Go down

charmed dvd
Page 1 of 1