Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boston Legal star Justin Mentell killed in car crash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lxxsumi8
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-08-02

Boston Legal star Justin Mentell killed in car crash Empty
PostSubject: Boston Legal star Justin Mentell killed in car crash   Boston Legal star Justin Mentell killed in car crash EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 pm

An actor who appeared on Boston legal has died in a one-car accident in rural Wisconsin, according to reports.

Justin Mentell, 27, who played attorney Garrett Wells on the ABC show from 2005 to 2006, was found dead Monday near his crashed Jeep, the Associated Press reports. Boston legal DVD 1-5

His car had gone down a steep embankment near Blanchardville, Wis., and hit two trees. Police said Mentell, who was born in Texas and attended high school in Waukegan, Ill., was not wearing a seat belt.

"I'm deeply saddened to hear about Justin Mentell," Boston legal star William Shatner wrote on Twitter. "There’s no telling how far up the ladder he may have climbed. My sympathies to his family."

Mentell's recent film credits include a role in last summer's G-Force with Nicholas Cage.

i suppose you may be also intrested in Entourage DVD set, the simpsons dvd 1-21, Boston legal DVD set

post by Star dvd city
Back to top Go down

Boston Legal star Justin Mentell killed in car crash
Page 1 of 1