Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

one tree hill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

one tree hill  Empty
PostSubject: one tree hill    one tree hill  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm

I have been an avid viewer of "one tree hill seasons 1-7 dvd boxset" since the very first episode. I started watching one tree hill seasons 1-7 dvd boxset as a replacement to the great "Dawson's Creek" (which ended several months prior to the release of Tree Hill), but I wasn't hooked for almost the entire first season of one tree hill seasons 1-7. But then in the second season of one tree hill 1-7 the writing got sharper (and franky more "out there,") the cast gelled together, and the rest is more or less television history. But to be perfectly honest one tree hill 1-7 dvd should not have been the hit that it has become. But there is just something about watching these 6 teenagers live out the lives of adult, while the amazing dialogue that captures people and refuses to let go. The start of season 5 ofone tree hill dvd boxset finds Brooks as a very famous and wealthy fashion designer, Peyton as a struggeling record assistant, Lucas as a writer turned basketball coach, Haley starting her first year of Teaching English, and Nathan realing from a crippeling accident. But as fate (and the television producing gods) would have it, within three episodes the entire cast is back in Tree Hill for various reasons, and the series begins to progress from there. I only recently started watching one tree hill 1-7l, I did a season a month beginning in September leading up to the fifth season premiere in January (which actually worked quite nicely for me and for one tree hill dvd for sale since it was at one time one of the few shows airing new episodes during the writers strike).
Back to top Go down

one tree hill
Page 1 of 1