Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Criminal Minds" became predictable during the 4th season.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selinachen
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-06

"Criminal Minds" became predictable during the 4th season. Empty
PostSubject: "Criminal Minds" became predictable during the 4th season.   "Criminal Minds" became predictable during the 4th season. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 pm

"""There have been a number of reviews suggesting that """"Criminal Minds"""" became predictable during the 4th season. I'd disagree as I found the writers/producers willing to tackle difficult multi-part stories with unusual twists that were the equal of earlier seasons. Having watched the 4th season randomly with the second and third, I found the quality of the writing/production/acting to be as high as the previous seasons.
I did find the last two episodes of the 4th season to have a great set up but I found it implausable (I don't want to spoil it for you but there were too many inconsistencies. but the conclusion did set up a nice cliffhanger for season 5 which was nicely resolved. There were a couple of episodes that also left threads hanging (for example """"Demonology"""" never properly tied together how the death of a priest in Spain was truly tied into the three deaths in the U.S. unless I missed something)but I suspect it probably had to do with material cut for time constraints (I didn't look at the deleted scene for this episode so perhaps the info is there)and life often has loose ends. The rest of the episodes are taunt, well written and resolve the major issues nicely so one or two stumbles can be forgiven particularly on a show that is this tightly plotted. """
--------------------
dvdsuperdeal
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
Scrubs DVD 1-9
House MD DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
Lost DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Back to top Go down

"Criminal Minds" became predictable during the 4th season.
Page 1 of 1