Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King of Queens: Whipped Husband?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The King of Queens: Whipped Husband? Empty
PostSubject: The King of Queens: Whipped Husband?   The King of Queens: Whipped Husband? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm

I've seen a lot of TV shows in my time, but after watching nearly ever King of Queens dvd box set's episode I have come to a conclusion. In all my years of watching King of Queens dvd box set on TV, I have never seen a more whipped husband then Doug Heffernen. Basically what I mean is that Doug's/Carrie's relationship is completely dominated by Carrie. I know it makes for better TV, but still they should have The Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset had Doug's character have The X Files Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset more self respect. Just once I wish we could have seen Doug put Carrie in her place and rule the relationship.

Thoughts?
how i met your mother 1-4 dvd
disney dvd collection Best picture quality with collector’s box and Disney bag which make it a great choice to enjoy all Disney cartoon or send as a Christmas gift...
ER 1-15 DVD was a medical drama that aired on NBC for 15 seasons.
DR HOUSE DVD Luke: Is this a good hospital? House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
Back to top Go down

The King of Queens: Whipped Husband?
Page 1 of 1