Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrubs-I Miss It So Much!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kellylife
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Scrubs-I Miss It So Much! Empty
PostSubject: Scrubs-I Miss It So Much!   Scrubs-I Miss It So Much! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Although in recent seasons had landed a bit; Scrubs levels that had reached his last season recovering from the previous afair amount of charm. Lanes, a number of new apprentices was a cast of fresh blood and it was a good story to keep interest rates. Was to be expected resolution of the story of JD and Elliott. I’m going to miss the show. At best, it was one of the most invigorating, inventive comedies on television. Even worse, it was at least funny. I will miss all the characters. They actually bought the closure of the hospital, where the film seems to corporate offices and home production. The result was a sense of reality and reality that none of the dramatic television series for the hospital could not be fully coherent, wedded as they were made, rather than the position. Sacred Heart were the criteria for me were completely accessible. Car park were probably as actors and production crew. The whole show just felt at home.

________
zumba dvd
scrubs dvd 1-9
supernatural dvd
lost dvd 1-6
Back to top Go down

Scrubs-I Miss It So Much!
Page 1 of 1