Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CSI: Clip and Behind the Scene of Justin Bieber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-14

CSI: Clip and Behind the Scene of Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: CSI: Clip and Behind the Scene of Justin Bieber   CSI: Clip and Behind the Scene of Justin Bieber EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 am

A big tease of Justin Bieber's cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is given in a clip and behind-the-scene featurette. Sharing a scene with MacGyver dvd box set George Eads' Nick, Bieber's Jason McCann tries to allude the investigator about his brother's whereabout. Eads himself revealed that Jason is more than the cute and innocent face.Summarizing Jason Alias complete series story arc, exec producer Carol Mendelsohn said, "He's a troubled young man, The OC complete series raised in the foster-care system, whose hard-luck life has left him scarred and angry. When we first meet Jason, we meet him at a community center where he's giving a testimonial in honor of a the king of queen dvd man who takes Jason and his older brother in when they had no one else, and that man is now in jail and Jason's brother is out for revenge and looking for payback."Mendelsohn added, "And the CSIs are looking for the brother and Jason is Dollhouse dvd box set caught in the middle. At the end of the episode, we're left with the question: Is Jason a good kid stuck in a bad situation or is Jason a bad kid hiding behind his cuteness? You can see why Justin was such a perfect choice to play this role. ...It's an explosive story."Eads praised Bieber in his first JAG dvd acting experience, saying "He's very popular and I know he's very gifted. But I think it'll be cool for fans of his and the show to see him do some acting. And I'm kind of getting in his face, so it's really cool." He additionally hinted what a little badass Jason is. There was a point where the interogatee is asking Nick, "Where's your gun, your vest, your badge? You off work or something?"
Ali Larter has announced she's pregnant with a boy — in a most squirm-inducing way.
"I've got a little penis inside of me," Get Smart dvd box set the 34-year-old actress said on NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."That's what she said," Fallon joked.Heroes star Ali Larter expecting"Ohhhh! I was trying to keep it private, but we're having a boy!" blurted out Larter, who's expecting her first childwith her husband, writer-actor Hayes MacArthur.Larter said pregnancy has been an "amazing ... exciting time."
Fallon, fresh off some rave reviews for hosting the Emmys, then asked the Resident Evil: Afterlife actress about being from New Jersey (Cherry Hill queer as folk dvd, outside of Philadelphia) and how Real Housewives of New Jersey and Jersey Shore are or aren't representing the state well.Jersey Governor: Jersey Shore is "negative" for our state"It gives Jersey such a bad rap ... even the people who are on Jersey Shore, they're not from Jersey, they're from New York," she said, admitting that the show is a "guilty pleasure" though.
For best actor in a comedy winner Jim Parsons, the sex and the city dvd hottest inquiry of the night was how his Big Bang Theory alter ego would have reacted to the win. "[Sheldon] would have said he knew, but he would have been secretly thrilled and too nervous to talk," Parsons told TV Guide Network the night of his first Emmy win. "He would have said you got it right, you know, something horribly tacky and pompous, but I don't think that way."

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

CSI: Clip and Behind the Scene of Justin Bieber
Page 1 of 1