Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Army Wives 1-4 dvd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Army Wives 1-4 dvd   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 pm

I had been hearing all the buzz surround this new show called "army wives seasons 1-4 dvd boxset" and just had to check it out! I wasn't expecting to much considering it is on Lifetime. I watched the first episode of army wives seasons 1-4and it was So-So but then about three or four episodes in army wives dvd boxset I just fell in love! It was completely brilliant. army wives seasons 1-4 dvd is one of those shows missing of late on TV clouded by mind-depleting reality horrors! Its one of those rare shows that touches the heart! I think the cast of army wives 1-4 dvd is brilliant and all have great chemistry together! I love Roxy and Pamela and their friendship so much in this army wives seasons 1-4 on dvd. I will not lie and admit to the fact that Im a sucker for the Roxy and Trevor romance! Its just so sweet and something we all want in life! And not to mention the Drew and Sally have a fierce connection on screen together! Overall for the Type of Show it is and the network it is on I rated it as a Ten! Wildy unexpected that I fell in love! I would Recommend army wives seasons 1-4 dvd boxset to all!

army wives seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Army Wives 1-4 dvd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1