Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The country crooner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twohours
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-15

The country crooner Empty
PostSubject: The country crooner   The country crooner EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Former "American Idol" contestant Kellie Pickler is hearing wedding bells!

The country crooner told "The Insider" that she is engaged to songwriter Kyle Jacobs.

The 23-year-old was having a rough time last week, Medium complete box set, Rescue Me seasons 1-4 dvd box set, One Tree Hill dvd box set, Nip Tuck dvd set, as June 15 was the birthday of her late grandmother Faye Pickler. However, Beverly Hills 90210 series 1-6, NCIS dvds, her week turned around when Jacobs asked for her hand in marriage.
"It turned out to be the most amazing day of my life, Heroes complete box set, Rescue Me dvd series, How I Met Your Mother 1-5, Seinfeld season 1-9," Pickler told People.com. "My whole world changed. We both feel like we got my grandmother's blessing."
She said of the proposal, Rescue Me seasons 1-4 dvd, Nip Tuck dvd series, "I remember saying to Kyle, 'Baby it's like I'm dreaming -- but if this isn't real, I'm going to be very upset!'"
Pickler added, How I Met Your Mother complete seasons, Star Trek The Next Generation complete seasons, Lost dvd 1-6, "Kyle took away all my fear of marriage and has shown me the way love is supposed to be."

Grey's Anatomy box set
Criminal Minds dvd box set
NCIS boxset
Gossip Girl boxset
Nip Tuck dvd box set
The office dvd set
Heroes dvd set
Cold Case on dvd
Lost on dvd
The Wire box set
Medium dvds
Supernatural collection