Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lauren Graham On Romance With Peter Krause

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Lauren Graham On Romance With Peter Krause Empty
PostSubject: Lauren Graham On Romance With Peter Krause   Lauren Graham On Romance With Peter Krause EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Gilmore Girls DVD sweetheart Lauren Graham graces REDBOOK's October cover. Gilmore Girls DVD boxset The 43-year-old actress opens up for the first time about her relationship with Parenthood co-star Peter Krause and her dreams to have children one day.

On if One Tree Hill DVD she dreams of having children of her own one day: "Sure. I love having kids in my life. One Tree Hill DVD boxsetAnd it's not at all the same, but I know a lot of teenagers — more than some moms I know — and I've been really, really lucky to have two amazing kids on Gilmore Girls DVD boxset who I love spending time with. Of course, Alexis [Bledel, who played her daughter on Gilmore Girls DVD will always be my first."

On her relationship with Peter Krause One Tree Hill DVD: "We met when I first came out here [in L.A., in 1995], but the timing wasn’t right. Though I think we liked each other. One Tree Hill DVD boxset I remember one day he asked me over to his house to play a Gilmore Girls DVD—and that’s exactly what we ended up doing. So I was like: This guy doesn’t like me. But I was also like: Who actually plays a board game? Gilmore Girls DVD boxset It’s so interesting to me that there was clearly a connection there back then, but I don’t think either of us was ready. He’s obviously a very confident, appealing guy, One Tree Hill DVD, and so am I. We stayed friends over the years, and I’ve always been a huge fan of his work. One of the things that’s been so fun [about this One Tree Hill DVD boxset] is that it’s so easy. And it’s a lot, to work with somebody and then spend time [Gilmore Girls DVD] with them too."

On building a family: "I would like to be part of a family, however that looks. Gilmore Girls DVD boxset is really important to me. And I’ll probably keep cooking and decorating. And working. One Tree Hill DVDAs an actor you have to maximize your time, because you don’t know what’s going to happen in your 50s and 60s and 70s.Gilmore Girls DVD"Peter and his ex-girlfriend Christine King have an 8-year-old son named Roman.

Fifteen years ago, Lauren Graham and Peter Krause bonded over board games when the Gilmore Girls DVD actress first moved to Los Angeles.

Today, Graham 43, and her Parenthood co-star, 45, are diving into something a bit more serious: a relationship Gilmore Girls DVD boxset.

"One of the things that's been so fun is that it's so easy," Graham says in the October issue of Redbook magazine One Tree Hill DVD, which goes on sale Sept. 21. "It's a lot, to work with somebody and spend time with them, too."

Graham, who says she and Krause "clearly had a connection" when they first met, One Tree Hill DVD boxset blames timing and shyness for originally keeping them apart.

One Tree Hill DVD boxset
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

Lauren Graham On Romance With Peter Krause
Page 1 of 1