Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

boston legal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

boston legal Empty
PostSubject: boston legal   boston legal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:51 pm

boston legal seasons 1-5 dvd boxset is my dream come true - Comedy / Crime /Legal Courtroom Drama which is a perfect combination of all genres and is as funny as it is clever and gripping. The idea of "boston legal seasons 1-5 dvd" had came to its creator, David E. Kelley during the last season of once very popular but sadly quietly dying legal drama "Practice". I was a big fan of boston legal 1-5 dvd and I stayed with it to the end. Bringing to "Young, Berluti, & Frutt" of "Practice" an ethically-challenged, arrogant, morally ambiguous but brilliant and somehow likable attorney Alan Shore (James Spader) was Kelley's great idea. boston legal seasons 1-5 dvd boxset The last season of Practice became one of best thanks to Spader who resurrected it by simply being there. When I heard that Spader would have a spin-off "boston legal 1-5", I could hardly wait for it and it has never disappointed me. boston legal dvd boxset is "Crane, Poole, and Schmidt", a famous and wealthy firm that specializes on civil cases. In the center of boston legal seasons 1-5 on dvd are Alan Shore and his older friend and mentor Denny Crane (William Shattner). To bring them together in boston legal seasons 1-5 dvd boxset and let them have a wonderful relationship that is based on their differences (comparing to Denny who is in love with the sound of his own name, Alan seems highly moral and stable model citizen) and is at the same time hilarious, sincere, and moving was a pure genius. Each episode would end with both Alan and Denny sitting on the balcony, smoking cigars, drinking scotch and having a friendly conversation and those are the best moments of boston legal 1-5 dvd boxset.

boston legal seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
the hills seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
army wives seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set
Back to top Go down

boston legal
Page 1 of 1