Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Munt wins in style in Hanover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Munt wins in style in Hanover Empty
PostSubject: Munt wins in style in Hanover   Munt wins in style in Hanover EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 am

Australia's Alison Munt shot Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid a one over par 73 to win the Hannover Expo 2000 Ladies Open by one shot from Valerie Van Ryckeghem. Gale force winds made scoring difficult round Rethmar Golf Links and Munt's 73 was one of the best rounds of the day.

The Golf Clubs victory was Munt's first in 12 years on the LET and she said it is a great feeling.

"Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods and Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods seems like I've waited a lifetime for this, I feel quite numb," the 34-year-old said. "It was very tough out there today, I just tried to keep the ball in play as I was sure that no-one would run away with it."

Munt finished the Ping Rapture V2 Fairway Wood tournament on four under par, 212, on a day when the wind was so strong it verged on hurricane conditions.
Back to top Go down

Munt wins in style in Hanover
Page 1 of 1