Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood Empty
PostSubject: Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood   Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 am

But what could have been a runaway victory for the Callaway X 24 Hot Irons Scot changed when Darren Clarke awoke from his golfing slumber while Monty was doing all the entertaining.

Clarke rallied to Golf clubs Four under par for the last four holes narrowing the gap but he admits he still has a mountain to climb. An eagle three at the 17th and Callaway FT-9 Driver a closing birdie reminded Montgomerie that he still has to keep charging if he wants to win for the third time in succession, a record nobody has ever managed in the PGA Championship.

“If I play how I can play, I have a chance”. Said Clarke. “But Monty is playing really well. I am not intimidated by him, I am not intimidated by anyone”.

Andrew Coltart shares second place with Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood and Callaway ft-i squareway wood Clarke after shooting a second round 69. Coltart, who has often promised much but has failed to deliver, composed his best two rounds for a while to get himself in the mix.

Back to top Go down

Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood
Page 1 of 1