Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Callaway x-22 tour irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Callaway x-22 tour irons Empty
PostSubject: Callaway x-22 tour irons   Callaway x-22 tour irons EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:35 pm

The golf course equipment big surprise of the day came from Head's playing partner, Laura Davies. Tied on three under with Head and Marina Arruti at the beginning of the day, the defending champion failed to make the comeback everyone expected and had a disappointing 76 to fall back to one over par, tied for 10th place. In the end it was a comfortable finish for Koch, who walked down the 18th confident in the knowledge that she could take seven and still win the title and the £22,500 first prize.

Callaway x24 hot irons Callaway x-22 tour irons Taylormade R9 Forged Irons for sale.

Having narrowly missed a place in the last two Solheim Cups the win holds even more significance to Koch, who now seems a likely newcomer to the Taylormade r9 fairway wood European team. That, she said, is an important goal. "It would be great to represent Europe and get a place in the team," she said. "The Taylormade r9 supertri driver last year I have felt that my game has got better and I've started to relax and believe that things would begin to happen soon." Winner of the amateur medal was Sweden's Susanna Berglund who finished on 306, 18 over par.

Back to top Go down

Callaway x-22 tour irons
Page 1 of 1