Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24 is the best drama television have ever seen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
balbinamiffy
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-20

24 is the best drama television have ever seen Empty
PostSubject: 24 is the best drama television have ever seen   24 is the best drama television have ever seen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

24 Hours seasons 1-8 dvd box set is the most creative, intelligent, well-written, unpredictable, and suspenseful program that I have ever seen, and this is coming from a man who watches a lot of television. Throughout its four seasons, 24 Hours seasons 1-8 provides a cliff hanger at the end of most episodes to keep you attached and has provided some of the most unpredictable twists that I have ever seen, including the ultimate shocker at the end of the first season of 24 Hours seasons 1-8 (which I won't go into because somebody may read this before watching the first season of 24 Hours dvd box set). As far as acting goes, there isn't a weak-link on the show. Kiefer Sutherland leads a cast of exceptionally impressive and compelling actors/actresses that make 24 Hours 1-8 dvd great week after week. I would strongly recommend that if you do not already watch 24 seasons 1-8 dvd, start now because you're really missing out.

24 Hours seasons 1-8 dvd box set
Back to top Go down

24 is the best drama television have ever seen
Page 1 of 1