Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Friends Tigger and Pooh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danggui
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-14

My Friends Tigger and Pooh Empty
PostSubject: My Friends Tigger and Pooh   My Friends Tigger and Pooh EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Japanese actress Noriko Sakai, once hugely popular in Asia, Cow and Chicken boxset, CSI Miami complete seasons, Cow and Chicken dvd box set, Cow and Chicken collection, was convicted of drug use Monday as thousands of people crowded outside the courthouse in anticipation of the verdict.

The Tokyo District Court sentenced 38-year-old Sakai to 18 months in prison, Star Trek Enterprise dvd, suspended for three years, for using and possessing drugs, court spokesman Yoshikazu Ishizawa said. He declined to give further details.
More than 3,000 people thronged the courthouse awaiting the ruling.
Sakai was arrested in August after turning herself in following a weeklong disappearance. She disappeared a day after her husband, Asterix dvd box set, The Closer box set, Girlfriends dvd series, The Closer on dvd, Yuichi Takaso, Dawson's Creek series 1-6, Star Trek Enterprise dvd series, 41, was arrested for drug possession and use. The court is set to hand down a verdict on Takaso later this month.
The couple were accused of using amphetamines. The violation carries a penalty of up to 10 years in prison, CSI:NY box set, though most first violations bring suspended sentences.
Sakai was popular across Asia — including in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan — in the 1990s because of her songs and TV dramas.
The drug scandal, True Blood box set, which has dominated headlines for months in Japan, Star Trek The Next Generation box set 1-7, Airwolf 1-3dvd, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles 1-6, Girlfriends dvd, The Closer dvd box set, shattered Sakai's wholesome image. Her commercial deals, including one with Toyota Motor Corp., were canceled. Her record label, Star Trek Enterprise complete set, Baby First TV complete series, Victor Entertainment, also terminated its contract with the star and pulled all her albums and other products from stores nationwide.
In the wake of Sakai's arrest, Japanese authorities have said they will crack down on drug use in the entertainment industry.Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien cracked jokes about each other in their monologues Wednesday night – and David Letterman goofed on both of them!

Leno made fun of O’Brien’s lament that NBC has given him only seven months, Girlfriends dvds, so far, Burn Notice box set, to build a lasting audience for his "Tonight Show."
"Seven months!" Leno exclaimed. "How did he get that deal? We only got four."
O’Brien directed the sarcasm back at Leno. He said hosting “The Tonight Show” was a dream come true. "And I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life. … Unless Jay Leno wants to do it, CSI Miami dvd 1-8, Airwolf boxset, Burn Notice 1-2dvd, Kim Possible on dvd, Cow and Chicken collection, Asterix dvd, Baby First TV complete series, Dawson's Creek complete series, The Wild Wild West complete series, Kim Possible dvd 1-3, Dexter dvd box set, True Blood box set, Baby First TV dvds, too."
Meanwhile, on "The Late Show," Letterman made his own observation about Leno and O’Brien: "Isn't it lousy cold outside today?" he said. "You know, they say, Kim Possible on dvd, Burn Notice boxset, Asterix dvd series, The Closer dvds, Bear in big blue house complete seasons, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
Back to top Go down

My Friends Tigger and Pooh
Page 1 of 1