Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

criminal minds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

criminal minds Empty
PostSubject: criminal minds   criminal minds EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:24 pm

As a new viewer of "Criminal Minds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset", I wonder where I was when this excellent series began last year! I started watching Criminal Minds seasons 1-5 about a month ago, and am totally hooked. This is finally something to view other than gruesome dissecting of bodies while trying to down a hamburger during dinner hour. "Criminal Minds seasons 1-5 dvd" challenges the mind, which a senior citizen like myself needs in high doses. Criminal Minds 1-5 dvd offers entertainment from a superb cast. How nice to see Thomas Gibson in a role that seems to better meet his talents. I would like to see more forcefulness from Hotch as Criminal Minds dvd continues. More blend of each character's strong profiling ability, along with just enough "personal life" added to spice their roles should be a winning formula for a hopefully long-running, exciting series.

Criminal Minds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
Back to top Go down

criminal minds
Page 1 of 1