Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laser pointer can do this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2010btgay
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Laser pointer can do this? Empty
PostSubject: Laser pointer can do this?    Laser pointer can do this? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:14 pm

The development in laser technology 100mW blue Laser Pointer application during the recent few years had made people 100mW blue Laser Pointer wonder what life would be. A laser pen is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting 100mW blue Laser Pointer a small bright spot of colored light onto it.laser pen beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power 200mw green laser pointer of typical llaser pen make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing red Light Laser a point of light when striking an high power green laser opaque surface. We can find laser used as printer, scanner, video CD,5mw green laser medical equipment, laser pointers and so on.

I bought wholesale 5mw green laser blue laser at mostbuying.com which is an online 100mW blue Laser Pointer shop supplying blue laser pointer as well as other electronics at a low price. I found that my dog Sally liked to chase the dot on the ground from the beam of the 5mw green laser blue ray laser, so I planned to train her with it. After the training of a period of time, I noticed my dog pawing or scratching at the areas where the blue laser dot was last seen for more than 1 minute after the dot has gone and developing strong chasing behaviors for other light or 30mW Green Laser Pointer shadow sources.

With the popularization of the 30mW Green Laser Pointer use, some keepers would use laser pen to train their pets like dogs and cats. But do you consider are the beam of laser pen safe to use with pets for training or playing? Traditional 5mw green laser usually comes with a low-powered red laser. Since the power of the laser pen is relatively low, proper use of the pointer will not normally cause any safety concerns. But now more attractive green laser pointers are available in the market which appears much brighter to the audience than the red dot. Obviously the beam of laser pointer with high power 30mW Green Laser Pointer is likely to cause serious harms to your pets. With the growing popularity of using green laser pointer in daily life, users should pay more attention to the hazards associated with the use of greenlaser pen. And when you buy wholesale laser pen, you’d better choose 100mW red Laser Pointer low-powered ones rather than 5mw green laser high-powered for the safety of our families.
Back to top Go down

Laser pointer can do this?
Page 1 of 1