Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

genius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
balbinamiffy
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-20

genius Empty
PostSubject: genius   genius EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm

lie To Me Seasons 1-2 dvd boxset is one of the best and smartest series I've ever seen, I mean, a lot of regular shows got quality and style, but lie To Me Seasons 1-2 dvd got real smarts, originality and humor too! First off, the basic premise of lie To Me dvd is original, since mimics and facial expressions and gestures is a topic largely unexplored but at the same time interesting to pretty much everyone. Secondly, the cast of lie To Me 1-2 dvd is top notch: Tim Roth is excellent and was simply made for the role! Ms Williams performance is, well, charming. Remaining supporting cast is great as well (Ms Raymund and Brendan Hines)! Also, the way that almost every episode of lie To Me Seasons 1-2 dvd boxset (of the 12 so far), deals with not 1 case per episode, but with 2. Anyhow, I think lie To Me Seasons 1-2 is basically for everyone: it's not too violent, doesn't have much bad language in it. It's original, fresh, funny, elegant and is about a mysterious subjects: lies and human face.

lie To Me Seasons 1-2 dvd boxset
Back to top Go down

genius
Page 1 of 1