Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mad men seasons 1-4 dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

mad men seasons 1-4 dvd Empty
PostSubject: mad men seasons 1-4 dvd   mad men seasons 1-4 dvd EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Not that would make a difference to anyone who decided Mad Men seasons 1-4 dvd box set is not worth their time, but I would advise all of you who say you can't see what the hype is about Mad Men dvd, to try watching it again. But this time concentrated, without any distractions, paying attention to what is said, but also to what is not said. Cause one of the greatest beauties of Mad Men seasons 1-4 is how much it is said with out saying. Everything is so real, and I'm not talking about the reconstruction of the era (which is almost flawless) but about the characters. They are real people with real people's dreams, fears, anxieties, hopes... Definitely the best series I have ever watched. Mad Men 1-4 dvd is worth every second. Worth watching Mad Men again and again, because you'll always find some detail that you might have missed the first time.

Mad Men seasons 1-4 dvd box set
Back to top Go down

mad men seasons 1-4 dvd
Page 1 of 1