Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Girl Rue McClanahan Doing Well After Heart Surgery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Golden Girl Rue McClanahan Doing Well After Heart Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Golden Girl Rue McClanahan Doing Well After Heart Surgery   Golden Girl Rue McClanahan Doing Well After Heart Surgery EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Golden Girl Rue McClanahan Doing Well After Heart Surgery 091104rue-mcclanahan1
Golden Girls star Rue McClanahan is doing well after undergoing a cardial bypass, according to the actress' rep.
See photos of McClanahan

"She is doing absolutely great," McClanahan's rep told Access Hollywood. "She went for her physical the other day and her doctor didn't like what he found.... She was in great spirits when she went in for surgery yesterday. She's resting in a hospital in [New York] and she'll probably be out in a week."

The unexpected surgery forced McClanahan to cancel her appearance at a Nov. 14 tribute event in San Francisco. "My darlings, I'm just devastated that I am going to have to miss my own tribute at the Castro Theatre," McClanahan said in a statement to The Advocate, which first reported her hospitalization. "Unfortunately, my doctor has laid down the law, and I'm currently having some maintenance on the old ticker. Trust me, I'd much rather be in San Francisco having fun and being adored by all of you."
The event may be rescheduled.
Friends Seasons 1-10 DVD Box Set is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which premiered on NBC on September 22, 1994.
Bones Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set is an American comedic drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on September 13, 2005.
Criminal Minds dvd a tv show about a crack team of FBI profilers flies from Quantico to the focal point of the criminal activity of various serial killers, to investigate the evidence on the crime scenes, compose a profile and try to prevent the next fatal strike.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Las Vegas dvd it is a tv show talk about some people in Lasvegas
Back to top Go down

Golden Girl Rue McClanahan Doing Well After Heart Surgery
Page 1 of 1