Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love project runway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

I love project runway Empty
PostSubject: I love project runway   I love project runway EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Never before have I been so entangled in a reality show. There is so much drama and so much to catch up to, it's almost like a soap opera (without being tacky). I have already watched the first 3 seasons of Project Runway seasons 1-7 dvd boxset and Im sure to watch the rest! It is incredible how these 12 designers can create such beautiful pieces in such little time, and with such little money! Each and every challenge about Project Runway seasons 1-7 is full of thrilling suspense and laugh-out-loud comedy, along with some with some heart-stopping drama. It is impossible to stop watching Project Runway 1-7 dvd once you get caught up with it. It is really fun to watch Project Runway dvd on how the designers have to improv. models and the whole Wendy crisis. You really feel like you have to back up your favorite contestant or boo the one you like less, especially in the whole get. together meeting episode of Project Runway seasons 1-7 on dvd were all the designers come together and talk about what happened in Project Runway seasons 1-7 dvd. Trust me, buying Project Runway dvd boxset is the best thing you can do, because after all, drama is never "out".

Project Runway seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
Back to top Go down

I love project runway
Page 1 of 1