Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Met Your Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twohours
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-15

How I Met Your Mother  Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother    How I Met Your Mother  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Bruno critiqued, "For me, it wasn't as exhilarating and crispy and zing-y as it could have been, Beverly Hills 90210 collection," while Carrie Ann said, Smallville dvds, The office dvd series, Kim Possible dvd box set, Lost dvds, "It was very nice and it was very pretty ... but I feel what's weird is, Las Vegas 1-5, it's not connected to your soul."

Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke took the competition to the next level with their romantic waltz, which scored a perfect 30 from the judges. Bruno crowed, "Now that is how you start the race for the finals!" Carrie Ann called it "perfection," while Len said simply: "I'm giving you a sitting-down standing ovation."

Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas came out strong with their Argentine tango, which also scored a 30. Len called it their "best performance," while Bruno said, "You've got it coming big time, honey, that was good!" Carrie Ann, The Big Bang Theory dvd box set, however, Californication collection, mused about whether Shawn can deliver the emotional component, The office dvds, but acknowledged to the Olympic gold medalist gymnast, Criminal Minds dvd set, Californication complete box set, "Precision is your middle name.”
The judges erupted in disagreement after Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower's Viennese waltz, Brothers And Sisters seasons 1-4, which scored a 25. Len thought their dance was "fabulous" overall, but Bruno and Carrie Ann didn't agree. When Len defended the performance to Bruno, One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 dvd box set, Bruno responded by yelling, Lost complete box set, Entourage box set 1-6, "He nearly dropped her! The arms, Bear in big blue house dvd box set, How I Met Your Mother box set, it was like chasing flies!" Carrie Ann said, after the men settled down, "It wasn't your best dance."
Melissa and Tony's cha cha cha didn't completely thrill the judges, but still earned a 27. Bruno thought their performance "was sensational" at moments. Carrie Ann thought it was "a bit discombobulated," while Len called it "a little bit lackluster."
Gilles and Cheryl's salsa brought them another 30. Carrie Ann called it "Gilles Marini at his best, Battlestar Galactica 1-4, The office collection, Rescue Me seasons 1-4," while Bruno told Gilles that he deserves to be in the finals. Len exclaimed, "I wish I had an 11 paddle!"
Shawn and Mark's jive didn't excite the judges greatly, earning a mere 26. Len said, "I would have liked to have seen a little bit more traditional jive." Bruno called it a "very, very strong performance, Taxi dvd box," while Carrie Ann said, Six Feet Under seasons 1-5, "I thought that you lost a little steam, and it got a little heavier toward the end, Married With Children complete seasons, How I Met Your Mother dvd box set, Lost 1-6 dvd, almost like going through mud."
Ty and Chelsie were up last with their samba, which earned the lowest score of the night, a 23. Len said their final dance of the semi-finals was too "quick" and "hectic."
Tune in to Tuesday night's "Dancing with the Stars" to find out who will be going to the finals!
Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother
Page 1 of 1