Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...Hilary Duff Taps Into Her Inner Mean Girl for Community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

...Hilary Duff Taps Into Her Inner Mean Girl for Community Empty
PostSubject: ...Hilary Duff Taps Into Her Inner Mean Girl for Community   ...Hilary Duff Taps Into Her Inner Mean Girl for Community EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Forget the family friendly roles. Hilary Duff is going the ruthless, queen bee route for her upcoming guest role on

Community Season 1 DVD.

"It was fun," Duff says. "I haven't really done anything where I got to be a bitch before."

On Thursday's episode (8/7c on NBC), Duff plays Meghan, Greendale's resident mean girl who bullies Britta, Shirley and Annie.

Watch full episodes of Community Season 1 DVD

"The mean girls are taking over and the good seats in class and so on," she says.

But while the girls can't stand up to Meghan, she's no match for Abed (Danny Pudi), who happens to be the master of put-downs.

"He comes up with the greatest insults," says Duff. "I have this big scene where I walk into the school cafeteria and call him out

and everybody hears and he ends up really embarrassing me and I leave."

high quality cheap Community Season 1 DVD

The Dresden Files DVD
Law and Order DVD
The Dead Zone Seasons 1-6
Rubicon DVD
7th Heaven Season 10 DVD
Back to top Go down

...Hilary Duff Taps Into Her Inner Mean Girl for Community
Page 1 of 1