Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entourage-What Makes It A Success?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kellylife
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Entourage-What Makes It A Success? Empty
PostSubject: Entourage-What Makes It A Success?   Entourage-What Makes It A Success? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm

I take the Entourage as a cautionary tale, the entertainment industry is where I started to get my feet wet. There is much truth in this piece of fictional show: either everyone wants a piece of himself or does not know his name and you can not spend a minute of your time. In my short time spent dealing with people from the industry on both coasts, I have found more than flips and the ego out of control than I can count. “Entourage” did an excellent job exposing the dangers of life in Los Angeles while still managing to present them in a very nice way.

The surface world is that an entertainment company is successfully navigated through four distinct personalities that make up the Entourage. The four personalities of rising stars, has-beens, Bum, and Guy is sensible to equalize the distribution and character of the whole world to enjoy or relate to. Their friendship and their dependence on each other make the character a success in the show.

Entourage DVD 1-7
Weeds DVD 1-5
Zumba Fitness DVD
Zumba
Supernatural DVD
Sons of Anarchy
Scrubs DVD 1-9
Back to top Go down

Entourage-What Makes It A Success?
Page 1 of 1