Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chuck seasons 1-3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

chuck seasons 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: chuck seasons 1-3   chuck seasons 1-3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Chuck is in one word 'Awesome'! Chuck Seasons 1-3 was just as good as the last two. I don't know why some people don't think so. Some cite Chuck Seasons 1-3 dvd's new abilities for their dislike of the season, they say the show has 'changed too much'. I think if a show and its characters don't change and grow then it becomes boring and is soon destined to die. That being said, if the characters and show advance and change too quickly it can kill the show. But I don't think this is the case with season 3 of Chuck Seasons 1-3 dvd boxset, I think the growth of the characters matches the timeline and show's progression just fine. New and exciting developments, and character back stories makes Chuck dvd interesting and leaves you craving more. There's nothing worse than a show that follows along the same old path episode to episode, season to season it's just boring and Chuck 1-3 begs to be put out of its misery. What makes a story worthwhile is how it unfolds, the twist and turns, the growth of the characters, character's back stories, etc. In fact the most important aspect to a story is having character's that people can get to know and come to care about. I personally loved Chuck 1-3 dvd and enjoyed it immensely, Chuck dvd boxset is still the Chuck we know and love and the show is still the same action packed, dramatic, witty and humorous spy spoof it has always been.
Back to top Go down

chuck seasons 1-3
Page 1 of 1