Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

supernatural seasons 1-6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

supernatural seasons 1-6 Empty
PostSubject: supernatural seasons 1-6   supernatural seasons 1-6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 pm

I was hesitant to say the least when I started watching Supernatural dvd Boxset. I did not believe the writers could possibly continue to create as well as they had in season 4 of Supernatural dvd. I am proud to say that I was mistaken. Not only did the writing make me wish the next episode of Supernatural seasons 1-6 was right at my fingertips, but the way they crafted the story to touch previous episodes from every seasons was impressive. I found myself re-tracing the steps of various characters in seasons 1-4 to find out their real intentions. I do not know if I would recommend this for anyone who hasn't seen the first 4 seasons of Supernatural 1-6. The writing is great and interesting, but if you have seen the entire story-arch, you will understand character's motives and the intentions of the writers much more. I must also add a note about the final episode of Supernatural seasons 1-6 dvd Boxset, Swan Song. The creator Eric Kripke wrote this as his last episode in Supernatural 1-6 (he will not be the person in charge of the series next year). From watching Supernatural seasons 1-6, I can tell he intended this to be his masterpiece, and he did not disappoint. Kudos to Kripke and good luck to Ms. Gamble who is taking over next year!

Supernatural dvd Boxset
Back to top Go down

supernatural seasons 1-6
Page 1 of 1