Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Grey's Anatomy': 'Can't Fight Biology'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robson12
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-07-04

'Grey's Anatomy': 'Can't Fight Biology' Empty
PostSubject: 'Grey's Anatomy': 'Can't Fight Biology'   'Grey's Anatomy': 'Can't Fight Biology' EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:37 pm

The episode begins The wire dvd in Meredith's apartment, where the bathroom is full of star trek voyager dvd people trying to get ready for work. Derek and Meredith arrive at Greys Anatomy DVD the door and Derek insists that the situation "isn't workable Battlestar Galactica dvd". Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona are in bed together when Mark walks Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic dvd in looking for Callie. "Nice," he says. "You finish, I'll wait the sopranos dvd." Elsewhere, Owen and Cristina are house-hunting and look around an old fire station family guy dvd box set. Owen is taken with the place, but Cristina is dismissive. "This Sex and the City dvd could be our house," Owen says. "I kind of need you to care."
Meanwhile CSI NY DVD, Meredith and Derek go to the doctor for the results of some true blood season 3 dvd fertility tests. Meredith begins to fret that she drank a lot of tequila in college smallville dvd, but Derek tells her that everything will be fine. However, the doctor arrives and Desperate Housewives dvd box set admits that Meredith has a hostile uterus. Afterwards, Meredith is shocked disney 164 dvd at the use of the word "hostile" but Derek tells her to focus on The Lion King on dvd the treatment available instead. "I'm late for rounds Cold Case dvd box set," Meredith tells him.
At the hospital, Webber calls CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 dvd Bailey in and reveals that he wants to set up a new department but Lost dvd box set has no space. Bailey refuses to let him use the memorial clinic, adding Entourage dvd that she will chain herself to its doors if necessary. Webber replies that true blood dvd since the shootings they have been in survival mode when they need to be Criminal Minds dvd box set in fight mode. "It's my turn to have Cristina Yang on my service," Bailey replies Bones dvd box set. "That's all the fight I have in me today."
Arizona approaches Teddy and asks Medium dvd box set her to start sleeping with Mark again so that she can get away from him. Teddy refuses The Apprentice season 9 dvd and admits that she has been up all night dictating charts. Arizona reminds her that her Brothers and Sisters season 1-4 dvd resident - Jackson - can do that, but Teddy begins complaining about family guy season 1-8 dvd him. "At least he's nice to look at," Arizona replies. When they leave Cold Case new release, Alex and Jackson look on. Alex tells Jackson that Teddy thinks South Park dvd he is a "dumb blonde".
Meredith tells Cristina that Lost complete series she has a hostile uterus, while Cristina complains that she is househunting. Meredith praises her for Smallville dvd box set using the word "husband" and Cristina explains that she is taking baby steps disney classic movie. Lexie arrives and asks how long April is going to be living at the apartment The Lion King dvd collection, adding that she has taken over Izzie's room. Meredith points Greys Anatomy complete series out that April's best friend just died and she is all alone, but Lexie complains CSI Las Vegas on dvd that she is "annoying". Suddenly, April runs past them shouting that Lost dvd release there are multiple traumas because a car ran into a laundromat. Cristina decides not to follow The Apprentice season 9 on dvd, explaining that she is taking "baby steps".
April and Lexie arrive to treat Eleanor Friday Night Lights dvd box set, the woman who drove into the laundromat. Eleanor admits that CSI NY dvd release she can't remember driving into the building and frantically asks The Good Wife dvd series if her husband is alright. April asks Lexie if she wants to do the labs Man vs Wild dvd release or scans, but Lexie tells her to take it all. On the other side of the ward Dark Angel box set, Meredith is treating a woman, Lila, who was inside the laundromat Avatar dvd. She insists that she cannot die this way Eureka dvd box set and eventually reveals that she has Huntington's disease. She explains that In Plain Sight dvd box set she only told Meredith so she knows to do everything she can to fix her Life dvd box set. "I can live with the fact I'm going to die, but doing laundry?" she says. "No. I want Stargate Universe dvd to accidentally fall off the Eiffel Tower because three men and the multiple orgasms were too much."
Back to top Go down

'Grey's Anatomy': 'Can't Fight Biology'
Page 1 of 1