Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernatural-I Was Mistaken!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kellylife
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Supernatural-I Was Mistaken! Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural-I Was Mistaken!   Supernatural-I Was Mistaken! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 pm

I was hesitant to say the least, when I started watching Supernatural. I do not think that writers can still be created, and they had season 4 I'm proud to say that I was wrong. Do not just make me want to write the next episode was right at hand, but how they put the story touches the previous episodes of each season has been impressive. I found myself re-trace the footsteps of characters in different periods of 1-4 to discover their true intentions. I do not know if I would recommend this to those who have seen the first four seasons. Writing is a great and interesting, but if you saw the whole story-arch, you will understand the character's motivations and intentions of authors more. I should also add a note on the last episode, Swan Song. Creator Eric Kripke wrote that his last episode(it will not be responsible for the series next year). To see what I can say that it has decided that Supernaturalwas his masterpiece, and it did not disappoint. Congratulations to Eric Kripke and good luck to Ms. Gamble, who is supported next year!

Supernatural DVD 1-5
Zumba DVD
Entourage DVD 1-7
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
Weeds DVD 1-5
Back to top Go down

Supernatural-I Was Mistaken!
Page 1 of 1