Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The West Wing dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ella5525
Special Guest

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-23

The West Wing dvd Empty
PostSubject: The West Wing dvd   The West Wing dvd EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Nancy Botwin and her eccentric family good times may end. According to creators play Jenji Kohan said, received a pre-season, "Weeds Weeds" is likely to end the season.

"I had in mind are: (quarter) is the last season," another season for the sixth season ended Jenji Kohan said: "Everybody's contract expires next year, including the actors and my own. Seven The last one season very well, I just left it. i never give up, but I think it is time to pull back. "

So what the ending? Jenji Kohan has his own ideas - but she will not tell you. "I will not reveal his plan," she said, "I have two versions of the thinking of the outcome, then I would choose one of the end of the story."

In one version, you will see the death of Nancy Botwin. "It is very possible. She should be a glorious death. Strike her are cheap, nature will not let her fate." (This is called not to disclose their plans? Hawthorn fruit spoilers)

Performance is scheduled for September when the "big C" and "Weeds Weeds", when Showtime Entertainment president David Evans said: "" Big C "and" Weeds weeds ", such an unprecedented audience ratings prove that we Love the two scripts. These attractive, sophisticated woman, are tangled, the road ahead is full of the joy of joy, but also accompanied the storm ... ... We are very pleased to see these two in 2011 signed a series of return. "
The Tudors seasons 1-4 dvd box set
Sanctuary Seasons 1-2 DVD Box set
Castle Seasons 1-2 DVD Box set
MI-5 spooks season 9 dvd release date
MI5 spooks season 9 dvd
MI5 Spooks Seasons 1-9 DVD Box set
MI5 Spooks 1-9 DVD Box set
MI5 Seasons 1-9 DVD Box set
Spooks 1-9 DVD Box set

fringe seasons 1-2 dvd box set
Melissa and Joey Season 1 DVD Box set
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd 1-7