Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyoncé Previews Her Thanksgiving Concert Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Beyoncé Previews Her Thanksgiving Concert Special Empty
PostSubject: Beyoncé Previews Her Thanksgiving Concert Special   Beyoncé Previews Her Thanksgiving Concert Special EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:22 pm

The cranberry sauce won't be the only thing shaking this Thanksgiving.TV Series On DVD For the second straight year, ABC is airing a concert special by Beyoncé to funk up your Turkey Day.

I Am...World Tour documents an 11-month tour that saw Mrs.The Pickup Artist On DVD Jay-Z perform in 32 countries to over a million fans. "It's an honor to be able to come into people's homes on such a big holiday," says Beyoncé.

The opening moments of the show — with audience members across the globe crying and passing out — establish the scale of the extravaganza that follows. Over the years, Beyoncé has racked up a boatload of hits,pretty little liars Season 1 On DVD and I Am... covers everything from her early smashes with Destiny's Child to her version of Etta James'One Tree Hill On DVD "At Last," best known as the first dance at the Obama inauguration dinner.

The Big Bang Theory On DVD

Through rapid, Persons Unknown Season 1cross-continental cuts, "Irreplaceable" becomes a global sing-along, and the staging of "Single Ladies" features hilarious clips of fans performing the video's signature dance steps. I Am... also includes rehearsal footage: "This isn't just a cut-down version of the concert film,"The Big Bang Theory says Beyoncé. "We wanted to make the special and the DVD two different experiences for the fans to enjoy."

I Am... World Tour airs Thursday at 9:30/8:30c on ABC
Back to top Go down

Beyoncé Previews Her Thanksgiving Concert Special
Page 1 of 1