Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic series. Couldn't be better

Go down 
AuthorMessage
koreannie
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Fantastic series. Couldn't be better Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic series. Couldn't be better   Fantastic series. Couldn't be better EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:15 pm

I loved watching every episode of the Underbelly dvd boxset. The moment you finish one episode, you cant help yourself but to start the next one. Amongst all the characters being played my favorite was Alphonse Gangitano played by Vince Colismo. He was too good. The series picks up momentum again with the introduction of Benji. I loved performance of Gyton Grantley throughout the series portraying Carl Williams. I recommend watching this to all. In all it is a great fun.Underbelly dvd is like a ticking time bomb and gets you involved with every episode. Though a lot of characters were in and out at short intervals, my personal opinion is the characters of Alphonse Gangitano, Jason Moran, Carl Williams, Roberta Williams, Benji were portrayed very well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com/index.html

Fantastic series. Couldn't be better
Page 1 of 1